X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Thailand..

Hi, everyone,

I am from Lampang, a small town in the north of Thailand, and being so happy to join this warm community.

It is raining cats and dogs at the moment due to the Changsarn cyclone which has killed lots of people in nearby countries. "Changsarn" means "Big Elephant" ; what we have in Thailand is only a fling of its tail.

This is my first post. I am thinking about moving my small website http://www.wichai.net/home1.html to VodaHost but still in doubt about some materials on my site. With some wma files and sheet music on my site, I am not sure that those materials would be allowed if moving to VodaHost. Please give me some advice.

I hope that everyone is fine and life is not too complicated as the political situation in Thailand.

Best regards,

Chai

Re: Hello from Thailand..

Hey Chai!

Welcome to the community! .. you are able to build anything you want with VodaHost.

*ANYTHING* .. as long as you know what you are doing, have a script etc.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Cool good to hear from someone on the other side of the planet as all my products come from Bejing China. Welcome to BV buddy!http://lightningcycles.ca

Comment

Hey Buddy your link kicked me right off the internet completly!!!!
        I don't know about any one else but it knocked off all together.
        Talk to the BV experts before you try to link us up with your site. kenb

Comment

Hi, Jeremy and Kenb.

Kenb, I am sorry if my URL did something wrong to your connection. I don't know what happened. It's odd to me.

Yes, before moving my site to BV, I will talk to their experts.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Dear experts,

May I ask you some questions?

I have used Web Hosting Service in Thailand for over 4 years without any problem but today its space is nearly full. Quota = 1 GB.

In Thailand if I make a search in Google using "wichai" as a keyword, my web will appear on top. I have about 200 visitors per day on average. My silly question is that if moving my web to be hosted in America, would it give much effect to my web? Would it become slower for visitors in Thailand to open or download? I wonder if it is better or worst to make a move.

Thanks a lot.....

chai

P.S. It rained heavily in Chiang Mai this afternoon and water will parade along Ping River to join water from other rivers in Nakorn Sawan before getting ready to attack Bangkok, the capital of Thailand.

Comment

Hello from Wilmslow, Cheshire UK

Hi everyone out there- im new to this but just set up my own site for a small business so would be grateful for feed back at some point, good luck to you all out there
              x
              Cheshirebabe

Comment

WoW I am glad I had a chance to see your site... I think its greeeat!
                I like the way its laid out with the music and all the note sheets available make it fun to learn the songs. A couple of the songs took a while to load though , maybe loading too many at once on my part but it kept me interested anyway... Nice Site kenb

Comment

Enjoyed your site!
                  Nice work.
                  Brad Arnold.......
                  www.baldwincomusic.com
                  www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
                  !Free Search Engine Submission!
                  Talking Avatar for your web site!
                  Free sound editor
                  Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Hey, friends out there

So happy to hear from you again, kenb.

Brad, I first visited your site 2 days ago and enjoyed your site too. I really love bluegrass music and used to play the accordion and string bass in a bluegrass band in Chiang Mai. I sang "Keep on the Sunny Side" every night to cheer up the customers and also myself. Nowadays I am living in Lampang which is about 100 kms from Chaing Mai, teaching Music in Rajchaphat University. Never played country music for ages, I still love it.

Still awaiting answers from the experts, I am thankful for every reply.

Chai

Comment

hi

hi

i just joined n dont know what to do on this site.. can any1 pls help me

Comment

Re: hi

Originally posted by musmir
                        hi

i just joined n dont know what to do on this site.. can any1 pls help me
                        click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                        X