Excited to have taken the first step.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited to have taken the first step.

Hello my name is Adam and I would like to begin by saying I am already excited and pleased with the limited experience I have had with BlueVoda.
    I have a very limited knowledge of website building and would most definately fall under the category of "noob". I am happy to admit that, as I feel I have made a wise decision in choosing the place and people to aid in my education and hopefully the success of my endeavors.
    Now for the exciting part, tutorials. I have been anxiously awaiting the opprotunity to be able to sit down and utilize the information at my fingertips. Well thank you again and please feel free to say hi, and any pointers you may want to share with me would be awesome.
    Cya around!!
    --Adam Tribbett

Re: Excited to have taken the first step.

Welcome Adam
    Get ready to learn!
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Thank you very much Colonel. I was a Ssgt. in the Air National Gaurd, I have since been honorably discharged at my request making my service a total of 6 years, one of which was overseas during OEF at Camp Andy located In Qatar, Saudi Arabia. Well I salute you Colonel and thank you again for the welcome.

Comment

I realize I just proved my noobness after my last post. I realized that there is a ranking system to the forums, I think.

Comment

You are correct- but no worries. Welcome to the forum and to BV. Look forward to seeing your site.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
          X