Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Voda-Failed to open document

I am new and just starting out.

I first started work on my webpages using Frontpage and I mastered Blue Voda I found it much easier to work with BV Web Builder. After completing quiet a number of webpages I was suddenly locked out of the program.

Every time I click on the shortcut icon a small window would appear saying "Failed to open document". I had submitted a support ticket and was asked to scan my disks, defragment and reinstal Blue Voda which I did but it did not solve the problem. I could still Open the Blue Voda FTP Window from my start menu. I am now unable to open my web files as they all have the .bvp file extension.

I am running Windows XP Home Version with Trend Micro Internet Security, Windows Defender. All logs state that my computer is clean and running properly. I am also using Easy Cleaner for cleaning my computer registry unused files and folders.

Is there any computer expert who can help?.

Abu.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Re: Blue Voda-Failed to open document

this problem happens to me number of times. Everytime I tyr to open any file with .bvp ext i get error same as you.

Try this, just open/run BV software, then select or click "Open existing file", find where you saved your work. Let us know if it works.

I'm not sure what causes this, but that is how I avoid the error.

all the best!
    jahnSELE

Comment

Thank you my problem has been resolved.

Abu
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

you're more thn welcome
        jahnSELE

Comment

Working...
        X