forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forms

Aloha, I can't seem to get my forms to work. Would someone be interested in doing this for me for a modest fee? Let me know. I would like it done asap. Thank you.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: forms

Originally posted by scubadiver
    Aloha, I can't seem to get my forms to work. Would someone be interested in doing this for me for a modest fee? Let me know. I would like it done asap. Thank you.
    Hi scuba, i'll do it for you for free with the new ABVFP. Use my form to send me your login details (IP address, username and password) as well as the links to your forms pages and the email where you wont the mail to be sent. I'll contact you for further details if needed.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much. I am at work right now. I will email you the particulars when i get home.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

You have mail
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, I could use your help. There are some nasty things happening with the forms. I sent an email describing some of them. Did you get it? I haven't been able to fix any of it myself.
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Hi scubadiver, you have mail.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X