Deleting addon domain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting addon domain.

I have made a big mistake whilst uploading via ftp to an addon domain. The upload was osdate and folder to be upladed "Public_html".
    I uploaded this to my "tls" folder and installed the programme. Everythimg worked fine but couldnt access the site via the addon domain. This was something to do with the index file within the new folder which I placed in the wrong place. So, I deleted everthing to start again. Problem is I deleted the "tls folder by mistake which is the subdirectory my addon domain is pointed to. I thought the only way to solve this problem was to delete the addon domain and reconfugure it. I can not delete the addon domain for some reason can anyone help.
    Thanks

Re: Deleting addon domain.

Depends on the message you get when you try to delete the addon and it won't let you. Look at it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Addon domain is thailandlovesearch.com which points at "tls" folder in my public_html folder.

The message I get when I try to delete the addon domain is:

Addon Domain Removal

Syncing Ftp Databases....Done Sorry, you do not control the domain thailandlovesearch.com
      Sorry, the subdomain tls cannot be removed because it is linked to the addon domain thailandlovesearch.com. You must first remove the addon domain. .

I do control the domain and it is with Voda Domains.

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks

Comment

You probably tried to delete the SUBDOMAIN, which is also automatically created when you add an addon domain. Try in Addon Domains
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Went to addon domains in control panel to delete the addon domain and gave the message in previous post.

Comment

Working...
          X