Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can I paste html code

Hi Again...

I am trying to set up a shopping cart on my websited www.bubbeesbeads.org. They ask me to copy the custom html code onto my website. Copying is no problem, but I'm not sure exactly how I do this. My tool bar "paste" is not highlighted, and do they mean to the website or to the file itself under bluevoda???

Am a bit confused

Thx, Mindy

Re: how can I paste html code

Mindy -
    In BV - the top icon on the left side - hover over it and it will say "html" - that's what you need to open. Open that and paste your code into that box - place the box where you want it on the page - you'll need to adjust the size of the box for what is in it - that can be tricky at first - do some previewing and moving it around and previewing and you'll get the hang of it.

If you have any trouble - just post again - I'll be glad to help.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Dear Beth......Is there anything you don't know abouyt BV? You are such a wealth of knowledge, and I am so impressed.

thks again, will try your advice

xoxo Mindy

Comment

Oh, there is a lot I don't know - but others folks here do - like if you want a form - please don't ask me - I just about drove another forum member crazy to do one :) - And, in time, you'll be helping just as much -

Remember the adage -
        "See one"
        "Do one"
        "Teach one"
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X