Please Help ME!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help ME!!!

I have just been an idiot... i have installed soholaunch but i forget to put and extention section... Ie www.halo360.co.uk/members.html instead i put www.halo360.co.uk and have wiped out my whole site... how do i cancel the soho changes and revert to my original site...

I need your help thanks Guys
    www.halo360.co.uk

Re: Please Help ME!!!

1. Try unistalling Soho through Fantastico, after that you can reinstall it in the appropriate folder. If it works, you might simply have to republish your index page. 2. If Soho has messed up all of your site and uninstalling doesn't solve the problem, ask for a backup restore submitting a support ticket

Please note that Soho will NOT allow you to install it in a folder. It will ask for a domain. So if you need to install Soho in a folder, first create a subdomain, f.e. "members". The creation of this subdomain will also automatically create a folder, also called "members". When you install Soho, you will see a dropdown: "Domain to install Soho in". The domain www.members.halo360.co.uk will be included. Select this as the domain to install Soho in.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ill try that now thanks...
      www.halo360.co.uk

Comment

thank you i has worked

i do need to republish my index.html

but if if goto www.halo360.co.uk/main.html the site is the.. yipeeeee!!!

thank you again... its 9am on a sunday and my brain isn't working yet... but check out my site and tell me what you think... and as a thank you give me you site name and i will add a link...

cheers again
        www.halo360.co.uk

Comment

I beleive you have done quite a job from the technical point of view.
          From the visual point of view, i beleive that a dark background would be more appropriate t o the site theme, however that's just personal opinion.

Nice job!
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X