Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!

Hello!

I have a website with Sitesell which expires in two days.

I would like to join Vodahost but am afraid that I may loose my website name between expiry and joining with Vodahost.

I have already tried to sign up with VH using the domain name, but it doesn't allow me to register it now.

What do I need to do to make a smooth transsition?

Please Help!!!!!!!!

Re: Urgent!

If the domain name is already registered, you can not register it, all you can do is trnaser it. We offewr a free transfer to all new customers. Click the below to get started...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thankyou General.

But if I transfer it, it still would expire in two days, wouldn't it?

What would you do in my case?

Comment

Join VH. Do NOT register it (you can't, it is already registered) , just use the domain name as the domain name that will be associated with your account. Go back to Sitesell. Download ALL your site files on your computer. Then point your DNS to your new VH account. This will garantee a minimum downtime.During this downtime, upload the site files on your new VH account (or publish new ones, if you have them ready) so you will be ready as soon as DNS propagation is complete. After the DNS change is done, ask for the transfer. It must be done during these two days because a very problematic situation may be created if the domain expires.

However, i beleive that the time you have is very little, so you could renew for a year ONLY YOUR DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION and then ask for transfer.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X