website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website

This forum does not recognize me anymore. I have to enter my user and pass each time. My website will not come up anymore. What's going on?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: website

There are hundreds of possible causes.. I would start by clearing temp files and cookies and try again.

Comment

I had to log in again. I cleaned everything out and I still can't see my website
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

http://www.hawaiionyourown.com looks good to me. Can you login to your control panel????..If no, submit a support ticket saying you might have blocked yourself.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It actually sounds like a problem with your computer - like have you disabled cookies? If your computer is not remembering cookies, you'll have to log in every time, which some of us do because we don't have it remember us.

But I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to see your website - are you saying that if you put your url in a browser window, you can't see it? Because it is definitely there.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

I can't get into my control panel. It won't even come up, just like my website. I still have to log in here too. How do I fix this?
            www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Have you tried clearing internet files then rebooting your computer? I actually suggest you turn it off for about 5 minutes then back on. But clear files first.

Have you changed any settings within your computer? Or has anyone else? Added any programs? And, it has already been suggested that you put in a support ticket - have you done that?
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

I've cleaned everything out. Naveldesign worked on my forms and I haven't been able to get into my site since. That must be it. He will fix it. I just sent an email to him. Thanks everyone.
                www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Hi CiCi,

yes i did work and have finished since this morning, more than 15 hours ago. But i can see perfectly your site www.hawaiionyourown.com and i can login with the credentials you sent me. If you can't login or even see your website, you have somehow blocked yourself out. Blocking out is something that sometimes happens. Please submit a support ticket so that help desk can fix it. Before you do, please visit www.ipchicken.com and see what your IP address is, then include it in the support ticket.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Its strange because I haven't done anything differrently. How does one lock oneself out?
                    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Just happens. Did you by anycase try to login with mistaken details ? HOWEVER, I BELEIVE IT IS SOMETHING IN YOUR COMPUTER, because you cannot either login in this forum as you say. Anyway, i have sent you by email your login details. Please use them to try to loggin. Try typing in your browser: www.hawaiionyourown.com/cpanel then provide the details i sent you by email.
                      Navaldesign
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Also something else: if you have to type in your username everytime, it means that cookies will not work on your computer. Please check it. Maybe it has been changed Iin your IE settings) and it won't accept cookies, or cookies have been totally deleted from your computer, resulting also in loss of your username and password for your CP. You need to type them in again and also check the "Remember me" or "remember my password" boxes both here in the forum and on your CP login.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Do I save the files you sent me to my BV files? Do I publish anything? Nothing has changed on my blue voda pages.
                          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

The files i have sent you are the error page and the thankyou page, as well as the buy page and the contactform page that i have created for you. I also added a payment page, which you need to customize according to the payment options that you will use. Save them in your BV folder. Thankyou page and error page are already published (by me). You only need to customize the payment page as said above, then save it and publish it. I have sent the other pages, for your archive, so if in the future you want to modify these pages, you don't need to start from scratch.

Should i suppose that you have solved the problem of being blocked out of your site and CP ?

Your contact page, and your buy page, ARE changed. If you can't see the new pages, it is only because your browser is cacheing. Please refresh by pressing F5 sometimes.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

I saved the files in BV and am adjusting the design. I noticed that you put (1) after the file name so that what I am doing in separting them from the original ones. Will they override the oringinals? I want a clean site. I can delete the orignials from BV so that they are not in the file. Will that help? I can also publish now. Thank you so much for working on my site. I appreciate you so much. This was a great help.
                              www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
                              X