Making a banner to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a banner to share

I have made a banner to swap with and it isn't working... I created the banner and saved it. Does it need to have a hyperlink connected to it? What am I doing wrong? Here is the link:

www.toot-toots.com/468x60banner.html

Thank you!
    Natasha Lewis

If you want to be able to click the banner to enter the website, you need to hyperlink it.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by Steven.H
      If you want to be able to click the banner to enter the website, you need to hyperlink it.
      Yes I understand it must have a link connected to it, but as far as the actual .bvp file, must I put the link in? How does one accomplish this? The hyperlink button doesn't work, I can't seem to highlight the banner, and there aren't any options for hyperlinking under the properties...

Comment

Just click the banner and go up to hyperlink.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven.H
          Just click the banner and go up to hyperlink.
          such a simple solution... lol... but it isn't working. I click the banner, the hyperlink button doesn't activate to use it... it's faded out, as in nonactive, not an option... did I do something wrong? maybe I shouldn't use the banner button maybe I should just create it from scratch...

Comment

Try putting the banner in by the insert picture option, then hyperlink it to the website of your choice.

Comment

Working...
            X