Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table help please

Hi,

Try as I might I can't seem to get tables on my site page.

I have tried to put table html in the html box and it does not work. I can't seem to build a table that will move to where I want it on the page either with bv. This is getting to be very frustrating.

I did read a post by Bethers about writing up the html and putting it in an html box and the table will show on the site. This is not working for me.

Please help. My client ID is: 9804

Ted
    Simply Quit - Smoking

Re: Table help please

Ted, if you'd like to send me the code you are using for your table, I'll be happy to look at it and make sure it's all correct - or correct it and send it back.

Just email me with it - preferably put it in notepad and send as an attachment - or the code might get messed up - or post the entire code here if you prefer.

Just note who you are in the subject of the email so I don't toss it by mistake.

Thanks,
    Beth
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hello Beth,

Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the quick response. I don't have your email addy so I'll post the code here:

<div align="center">
      <center>
      <table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600">
      <tr>
      <td>
      </td>
      </tr>
      </table>
      </div>
      <div>
      <tr>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      <td></td>
      </tr>
      </td>
      </tr>
      </table>
      </div>

I could very well have my head turned backward so that everything is skewed to the wrong position.

I tried this code in bv and it does put a table in, but it has the wrong borders and I cannot position it on the page where I want to.

Thank you for your help Beth. It is always appreciated.

Added: I cannot get individual rows to show either.

Ted
      Last edited by ace5548; 10-11-2006, 08:56 PM. Reason: no individual rows
      Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Ted, you don't have anything in the table - you say it has the wrong borders - what do you want for borders - you need to tell it what you want. Send me the table with the info in the cells - and I'll better be able to help.

As to putting it on the page - you have to know the table size, and fit the html box into that size space on the page - otherwise it won't work properly.

You can post here - or if you don't want to have everyone see the coding - email me at beth@moxie-enter-prises.com
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth,

Thanks for the response. I will put something in the table and do as you suggest and see if it works. If it does I will let you know. If it does not I will email you with the appropriate data.

Thanks,

Ted
          Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Working...
          X