is it compatible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it compatible

i have been using bluevoda web builder on my pc for a while and i love it, but i have just moved to a mac. can i still download the software and use it my mac???? if not why???? and i think this should be changed perhaps!!!

Re: is it compatible

Hey,

Yes you can use BlueVoda on a mac .. just want to point out that switching to a mac is the worst thing to do.

* Some programs do not work on mac because mac can't support it.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Or you can wait a short while for Mac OS X Leopard. It will run Windows XP as well as Mac OS. The beta is available now.
      Regards
      Royden

www.harrow-art.com
      www.harrow.co.za

Comment

i havent switched to mac i still have my pc!!! i just go the mac for certain things but wanted to play with bluevoda on there too. do i just download the software as i did with my pc @ www.bluevoda.com..

Comment

I honestly never used a mac before.. but that new machine they brought out looks nifty.. I feel like buying one just coz the way it looks.. I hear they are good for graphs and media work.. in my opinion they look good on the coffee table in my lounge too.

Comment

well carlos, i was pc through and through. but i bought a mac because as you say its fast, VERY powerfull and looks fantastic. it took a while to get used to it but now its great i LOVE it it puts pc's to shame!!!! and it runs windows better than a pc does, using "bootcamp" which is mac software which enables you to use either or you just pick osx or windows................ beat that Bill Gates!!!!!!

Comment

In order for BlueVoda to run on your MAC you need to have som type f PC emulator installed such as virtula PC.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X