Voda host account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voda host account

I want to ask ,is it necessary to have a voda host account to publish my website that i hav made using Blue Voda? cant i publish it using other web hosting account?
    waitin for reply..bye

Re: Voda host account

Copied and pasted from racefan20´s post.............

Before you read this, please be aware that it is a JOKE - nothing more and nothing less.
    There are some elements of truth to it, but the idea is to give you a laugh and that's all.
    Blue Voda is a free website builder, but you must have a PAID Voda Host account to publish with it.
    Downloading Blue Voda, opening it and staring blankly at the screen for an hour will NOT get your site built. Posting here after staring blankly at the screen for an hour will NOT get your site built.
    Posting questions on the forum is a good idea, but POSTING IN ALL CAPS or starting your thread with the not so original title of "Please Help Me!!!!" will not get you any extra attention.
    A continuation of #3: Posting your question and then posting it again because you didn't receive an answer inside of two minutes is not necessary. Posting multiple threads on the same subject is also not necessary and should, in my opinion, be punishable by multiple wet willies and swirlies. (For any of our foreign visitors not familiar with those phrases, you don't want to be familiar with those phrases.)
    Blue Voda is a free website builder, but you must have a PAID Voda Host account to publish with it.
    When posting your question, please take the time to make sure those of us who don't live inside your head understand what the hell you're talking about. Questions such as "Please help, I have a site and there are lines but no squigglies" are not questions - they are statements. When someone asks you to be more specific, responding with "well, I can't see the squigglies and I need this fixed" isn't going to help much.
    When you've posted a question and people have posted back and forth with you to help you find the answer, it is perfectly acceptable to say, THANK YOU! Most of us don't get paid to be here, we just stop by to try to help if we can.
    Please read #7 again.
    There is a search feature on this forum, please give it a try sometime. Likewise, there is a well kept secret known as Google, which is a search engine where you can type in certain words or phrases and it will find you all kinds of things about those words and phrases from all over the internet. It's a secret, so don't tell anyone, but you can find it here: http://www.google.com/. They are rewriting the Old Testament to add an 11th Commandment of "Thou Shalt Run a Google Search". (Or words to that effect, they're still working out the details.)
    *****, Brad, Sarah and George are good people who work for and run Voda Host and try their best to help. If the answer they provide to your question isn't to your satisfaction, it is not necessary to pick a fight with them. Doing so will not get you any extra help, and you'll anger those of us who have the common sense to appreciate and respect them.
    Watching the tutorials is a good thing!
    Expecting us to walk you step by step through building your pages is a bad thing!
    Putting together a simple "Coming Soon" page on your new domain is a good thing!
    Asking "how-to" questions about forms, search engines and eCommerce (etc) before you've even attempted to put together a simple "Coming Soon" page is a bad thing!
    When a function you've put on your site (link, form, whatever else) doesn't work properly, there is NOTHING wrong with deleting it and trying again rather than first posting here and asking why it doesn't work.
    If someone asks you if you have the latest version of Blue Voda and you say, "I think so", you don't.
    Emailing me and asking me for help does not help other people on the forum with the same problem.
    Last, but not least: Blue Voda is a free website builder, but you must have a PAID Voda Host account to publish with it.
    For anyone reading this, I'm very much just joking around. Of course your questions are welcome here and the collective group WILL do our best to help you. But, we don't mind one little bit if you do your homework first.

Your homework starts on the following pages:

Do you have a question or two you would like to ask us before you join VodaHost? (Includes - Service, Policy, Features, Network, Support, etc...)

Web hosting tutorial about how to create and publish an amazing an website using our various tools. From VodaHost web hosting.

Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
    X