Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do from here ??

Hello, from Norway !

At last I have managed to get me an account in VodaHost : )

And I have been in and looked in my back office, WOW, so much to learn.. ! I do not understand a thing yet, but I hope I will, with time..

Then is the big question. What now ??

The moderator here wrote:"
    1) You create a VodaHost account
    2) You change your name servers to
    ns1.vodahost.com
    ns1.vodahost.com
    3) click on the link below for a full list of features and pricing.

www.vodahost.com/features.htm"

I am now going to change my name servers (?) to ns1.vodahost.com (?)
    and how do I do that ??

I very much want to keep my old index-site, but use VodaHost website builder for the other pages to make it more artistic : )
    My website is www.poodleinfo.no

How on earth am I going to point this to my VodaHost account !!

My, oh, My I feel stupid, and also some problems with the language ...

Don't feel stupid

When I was first introduced to bluevoda I already had a domain name and had to point it to the bluevova sever. I would open a support ticket I found it a liitle confusing. But be assured bluevoda is the best! pet121 from Canada

Comment

Hi, You found the BEST. Whoever you have your domain name registered with like GoDaddy.com or ? has an area for you to put the name servers you have for Vodahost. It goes like this, you have a domain name and a registar - like GoDaddy.com has it for you. Your website is at Vodahost.com So, when someone types in your domain name it goes to the registar first, then is directed to Vodahost.com via the "name servers" recorded at the registar. If you need help the registar customer service should be able to help you. But remember, you just want to "point the servers" to Vodahost. Don't get confused with moving your domain name. Vinny
      www.assetravel.com

Comment

Working...
      X