one question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one question

Hi i am a new member. I dont know where to post my question so i pick this to reply.
    - How do i post new questions
    - i would like to sign up for the vodahost with free domain, i need to create 5 email addresses with the domain name eg. peter@domainname.com

Re: I have a question ??

Originally posted by inspiration
    Hi i am a new member. I dont know where to post my question so i pick this to reply.
    - How do i post new questions
    - i would like to sign up for the vodahost with free domain, i need to create 5 email addresses with the domain name eg. peter@domainname.com
    To post a new thread, from the forum index, select the appropriate forum (Forms, hosting, or whatever your question is relevant to) then, on the left side, almost at the top, you will see a button" new thread" click on it and you are ready to post a new thread.

And yes, you can create as many email accounts you want with your (future) domain as suffix.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X