This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published changes not made

Although my index page says that its published succesfully when i view with IE they have not uploaded. It only happens on my index page (i have recently tried a google ad on it, could that have messed up my index page?) I'm stuck now can anyone help?
    www.glidingcomp.com

Re: Published changes not made

I found a section about browser cache. I've pressed f5 30 times, ive cleared temporary internet files, i've changed intenet options to check for new versions every visit to page. Still no change. If it was a browser cache problem wouldnt it occur to every page i publish. This is only happening to one page, my index page. BTW the change you should see if its worked is the club address on the blue footer at the base of the page. Still need help
    www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Tried window washer no success
      www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Solved it! maybe it was caching, when i clicked on my home link on some other pages it was fine, just when i went direct to the index page with my browser i had a problem. Eventually i found an old thread that suggested pressing ctrl f5 and the new page came up. What i dont understand is why all the other methods of clearing cache didnt work? Anyhow im happy again
        www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

well done

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X