This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Website dummy

Okay I published all my pages using bluevoda(which I found extremely easy!)
    But when I go to my webpage it lists a directory, not the website I would like seen, what am I doing wrong. I purchased space over 24 hours ago. Help please?
    Thank you
    Kimberly J. Hasson
    www.anangelswings.com
    Help fight cystic fibrosis!

Re: Help! Website dummy

This is the most frequent problem to newcomers. You have to save the page you want as the homepage as "index". Got to go to school. Bye.

Comment

That did the trick, it looks great thanks so much!
      Kimberly J. Hasson
      www.anangelswings.com
      Help fight cystic fibrosis!

Comment

Do yourself a BIG favor. Read the tutorials 3 times before you go any further. You'll be happy you did.
        www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

No-problem. Yeah, Read the tutorials. Helps SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Keep building and keep being satisfied ;).

Comment

Maybe I am a super slow learner when it come to web publishing, but I don't get any of this stuff. I have been trying to use Soholaunch and I am completely lost. I though maybe I would just buy a template to keep it easy, but I don't even know what to do after I buy it. I downloaded one by I can't open it in voda or launch. Anyone have any advice. Everyone says it is so easy but I am clueless and I have watched the tutorials.

Comment

It sounds like your working blind and with out a game plan. In order for you to build a web website you must first know what you want to build. I suggest you turn off your computer and get out some pen and paper and plan it out...

1) Number of pages
              2) Page names
              3) Content per page

etc.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Soholaunch is an entirely different site builder. You cannot use BV templates in Soho.

Soholaunch has it's own templates. You can reach them through the appropriate section in Soholaunch's administrator area. Browse through them, and select the one you like among the many categories. After selecting it, it will become the standard template for all your pages. However, you can even select a different template for some (or all) of your pages, by simply selecting the wanted one, from the page editing menu, initial page.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X