Resizing Pages to view in IE6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing Pages to view in IE6

I have a front page with pictures that I would like displayed in full (no side scrolling) I re-sized the pictures but not happy with the result, I tried making the text wrap earlier (as can be done in word) but with the Soho editor I seem not to be able to do this? Also Soho editor does not seem to support picture layout such as 'bring to front' etc? a visit to the site will explain this far better than my words!
    I only have 2 pages on line at the moment as we intend launching the complete site shortly to an unsuspecting oil and gas industry!

Heres hoping someone knows!

Thank you

Metaldoc (Ian)

Re: Resizing Pages to view in IE6

I have partially cured this myself! I went into the html feature on soholaunch editor and and changed the width to 800 pixels, this means that all of the page is on one screen, however I would still like to be able to freely move the images around as they don't sit exactly where I would like them, any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Metaldoc (Ian)

Comment

Re: Resizing Pages to view in IE6

I edit in frontpage and the PASTE the code into the soho editor. If you look you have three little clip boards which is the paste feature and I use the third one. I also copy the NORMAL view as opposed to copying the code. Then i can swith the editor to html view, and edit any sloppy code from front page and delete spaces etc...

And just for your info.. WORD is the abosolute worst thing you can paste code from.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X