flash menu bar: Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash menu bar: Tutorial

Hello, Guys i need help on how to create flashy menu bar i went through tutorial, and blue voda version 8, i can't edit or add text button unlike version 7.

I am always on the internet to get how to solve this problem.
    May be if somebody can send me steps on how to solve this problem.
    Please help me!!!

Re: flash menu bar: Tutorial

What kind of menu are you trying to do? A drop down menu, simple navigation bar or go menu?
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by limebrook1
      What kind of menu are you trying to do? A drop down menu, simple navigation bar or go menu?
      Hi!!, I am referring to drop down and simple navigation bar menu, cause i want to edit and add buttons.

Comment

You can create buttons and upload them to the navigation so you can call them - here's the page explaining how to do that:
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...s-nav-bar.html
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

New and unexperienced...

Hi everybody,

My name is Mert. I am from Istanbul, Turkey.

I am quite new to Blue Voda and Voda Host. But i still found it user-friendly. And i am excited about the potential in it.

My question is is it possible to create a website like below using Blue Voda templates ?

http://www.myalbummaker.com/baby-book-fun.html

I would like to create a website where parents can publish their kids photos from age 0 to 16, and also keep journals for years. The website will also cover all the useful health information related to kids. There will be baby sitter section in order them to post their ads. There will be a gift centre where adults can buy gifts for the babies&kids. Another section will be used baby clothes section, where parents can sell used clothes of their babies.

I want to secure the members and provide them membership in return to membership fee. Each member will have its own section in website. For example if kids name and surname is Michael Jordan then the URL of the page will be www.babypage.com/michaeljordan. Is it possible to create
          such a page with BlueVoda templates ?

Have already checked some of the templates, but i still haven't found what i am looking for.

I would be grateful if you can provide me a road plan to follow with BlueVoda. Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
          Mert

Comment

difference between html and php

Hello there!!!, i need somebody who can help me with the difference between html and php. how can i write/edit text button cause with BV you can write on the button. e.g home or photo gallery

Comment

date and time

hello, eveyone, how do you put date and time on the web page.

Comment

Working...
              X