Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to get 1 link/banner published, Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get 1 link/banner published, Help!

I have to say your software has helped a newbie such as me get my very first webpage published almost flawlessly. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, so let me explain.
    I have three images/banners linked to different websites. After publishing my homepage, two of the three work perfect as links, and appear just as I set them in BlueVoda. The third does not appear on my website at all, and of course, no link either. I have made sure the directories and filenames only contain text, numbers, and underscores. All three filenames contain text, numbers and/or underscores. There is only text in the directory. All three images are .gif images. All I have is the homepage, no additional pages have been created, yet. I have no idea why this specific image/link will not appear after publishing.

If it will help, I am pasting the full path of the filename in question here: G:\Website\banner168_1.gif

What other troubleshooting methods can I try to locate the problem?

Sprout

publish the page with the problem link and we will look at it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I've published the page with the link in question. I added the link at the top of the page where I want the banner/link to be located. I want this banner to be linked to the link I added at the top of the page. When I add a link to the banner/link in question, the banner and link do not appear after publishing.

Thanks so much for your help,
      Sprout

Comment

Working...
      X