Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images for "header" ....

Hi Everyone --
    This is just a quick question here but a bit involved. Please just bare with me ....

I need to do something flashy on my website and my knowledge of programs such as FLASH/DREAMWEAVER is VERY LIMITED. I have 5 jpgs/pictures that I need to put on every page at the top, sort of like a "header" for each page. Right now there is a flashy picture/jpg/flash (I think it's called an swf??) .... but I need to take that down and replace it with these new jpgs that I have. The 5 pictures/jpgs are ...
    Automobile Industry
    Food Industry
    Ship-yard Industries
    Airline Industry and
    Wood-Working Industry ... and I have to figure out someway to make these all come together somehow into something that will catch the readers eye and peak their interest.

I'm a bit limited here and have even spent time TRYING to use Flash but after hours of learning and tutorials to no avail. It's just a bit too complicated for me (although I'd LOVE to learn it someday that's for sure!!) and I've used Adobe Photoshop 6 for the last couple of years but have never created anything "animated" or flahsy, I've only used it for photos or touching up things with the paintbrush/blowpaint brush, have distorted photo's and objects etc - but that's the extent of that. No real "animation" or "flashy" experience that is.

Is there a program or an idea out there that anyone might have? Any idea's that you can think of in how to put these jpgs together so that maybe they start off with PHOTO#1, then it fades into PHOTO#2, then fades into PHOTO #3, then from there, fades into PHOTO #4 and so on??

Does anyone know how to do this, or have any other ideas that you would know of? Most of you are SO OUTSTANDINGLY creative so I just had to ask. I have to try to put something up on the internet for our homepage before it gets to be too late and I can only think of really ONE way I'd LOVE to do it, which would be EXACTLY what it's doing now which is ....
    a photo flashing/fading into a second photo, then that second photo is flashing/fading into a THIRD photo, but they are all ONE FILE. I at least HAVE a program like FLASH (Macromedial) so that if I find a file or once I try to get these 5 pages together (5 photo's), if they end up in some file that NEEDS macromedia flash - it's there.

If anyone can help with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm a little stuck and can't figure out what to do with this (the 5 different jpgs that I have that need to be shown n the header.) If worse comes to worse, is there somone that I can PAY to do this quick for me once I get these 5 pictures in my hands??

Thank you all in advance ---
    KatieC

Re: Images for "header" ....

Try swish, it is a flash like program but a bit easier to learn.

http://www.swishzone.com/index.php

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Images for "header" ....

great ----
      I will try that, thanks so much!!

KatieC

Comment

Working...
      X