Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused

Hello,
    I need help because i want to add a banner rotator with text and also i want to add music to my site.
    Could someone please tell me how to do these things as im realy confused.
    Many thanks

Re: confused

Banner rotator rotates (alternates) images, not text. Maybe you meen the marquee (text scrolling or sliding) ? To add a banner rotator click on the Add Banner rotator tool. Once it is in your page, double click it and the dialog box will open. Add the images you want and set the order in which they will appear as well as the time period for the image change.

For the music: you mean as background, or as controlable media player that will appear on your page ? For the background music, go in Page Properties, click on Background, then in the field Sound, click on the browse icon [..] to select what you want from your computer music files.
    For the player, put a Media Player object in your page, double click it to edit it, then select the music file you want as well as the desired parameters
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have some examples of the exact things Navaldesign
      is describing. Take a look at the sites below in my signature. The music site has the media player so
      you can shut off the sound. This site also has linked
      mp3 files (legal!) on some of the pictures. On the
      Money site, I have the background set to play a wav
      file. Some don't like any music, but I like to use it.
      Brad Arnold.......
      www.baldwincomusic.com
      www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
      !Free Search Engine Submission!
      Talking Avatar for your web site!
      Free sound editor
      Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

many thanks to boths of you, you have been a great help now im going down the right track.

Thanks again very helpfull

Comment

p.s

Brillant site brad

Comment

IM BACK AGAIN, ive managed to do the scroll text but im still stuck with the background music.
            I followed your instructions and have previewed it but no sound , this is the file that comes up in sounds
            C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Music\My Playlists\dario.wpl.
            Is this right the sound i want is called dario.

Comment

Yes, but i don't know of a wpl file format. What is this ?
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have no idea, umm let me try again and i will come back later if im still stuck.
                Thanks for your help

Comment

You may have to load that wpl into a sound editor
                  and re-save it to an mp3 or wav.

Do you know what program was used to create the file?
                  Brad Arnold.......
                  www.baldwincomusic.com
                  www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
                  !Free Search Engine Submission!
                  Talking Avatar for your web site!
                  Free sound editor
                  Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

ive tried everything that has been said and its not working, i was wondering does my web site have to be published to hear any sound?.
                    I have'nt published mine yet, ive looked at the preview an there is no sound.
                    Thanks

Comment

There should be sound in preview. If there isn't maybe the file is not compattible with your browser pluggins.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X