I can not log in to pay my bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not log in to pay my bill

My domain name is www.homespunhomes.net and when I get to the bill pay page it says that my password is invalid. Am I supposed to use the e-mail address that the account assighned or my personal e-mail address? Anyway I have tried both and tried to get my password info sent to my personal account but it never gets to it. And when I try to send my password info to the assighned account it says ut can not send it. Anyway I have to pay my bill today but can not figure out how. So what should I do?

Re: I can not log in to pay my bill

Please submit a support ticket explaining your problem and ask for your password to be sent to you. However, it should have recognised your email address (it's the one that you have used when you first signed up with VH, and should be in your welcome mail if you still have it)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: I can not log in to pay my bill

Hi, I think I am having a similar problem. I have changed bank accounts and am trying to give accounting my new charge number. They game me a window to enter my user and password, but it will not accept my info. I have notified accounting but they insist that it is valid. I don't know what to do. I don't want to be cancelled. I need a secure site to give them my new information.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
      X