NEW please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW please help me

I am a new member any additional info needed please feel free to ask.My question is that how do this work because I have read a lot and still don't fully understand.
    Does this site help me build up my own webite?
    What are the price ranges for Domaine names? Is it free?
    I can't log into my account info please help because this is really confusing and also If I want to cancel my account down the road with the whole webite how do I do that? A brief explanation will be vey useful to me thank you!

Re: NEW please help me

Originally posted by DonDiva
    I am a new member any additional info needed please feel free to ask.My question is that how do this work because I have read a lot and still don't fully understand.
    Does this site help me build up my own webite?
    What are the price ranges for Domaine names? Is it free?
    I can't log into my account info please help because this is really confusing and also If I want to cancel my account with the whole webite how do I do that? A brief explanation will be vey useful to me thank you!
    Well I can tell you some things and others will come along and tell you more.

When you sign up a "free domain name" is included, you need to put the code that you will see in the code spot in order to have this.

Yes, this will definitely allow you to build your own website ..... You can download the blue voda webbuilder before you sign up and start using it, however, you can only preview what you have created in your own browser, you cannot publish until you are signed up, have paid for your account and waited the 24 hrs or so to be all set up ....

The blue voda webbuilder is awesome, the freedom to create and build any way your little heart or mind desires ....

As far as cancelling, you won't want to ... so don't even worry about that ...

Start building .... everyone on here will help as you go along, start to watch the tutorials and play around with everything .... and like many say, you will never be finished, you have a whole world of learning ahead of you and just when you get it to a certain point, you change it, cause you've learned something new again .... lol ..... it's really so much fun!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Go to http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/web...pre-sales.html and read Getting Started Plan your work.
      Just like LadyEye said, you will find BV to be easy to use and very rewarding. and of course you have all this free help in the forums.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Does anyone one know how do I cancel my accoun wiht the forumn and the website vodahost because I have decided that this isn't really a good time for me to foucs on webites, please help me.I just want to cancle all my account.thank you.Your reply will be very appreciated

Comment

Put in a support ticket.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
          X