Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

I dont now where to start lol

I have a site www.gardenpoultry.info wich i have made for my frends now thay all ready have a site wich is highly ranked in all the search engins the site name is www.gardenpoultry.cwc.net but thay do not have the passwords for this site an carnt up date it the person with the passwords wont give them to them is ther ne way i can redirect the traffic from that site to the new one with out the passwords an stuff

thanks
    daz1034

Re: need help

If you don't have the passwords to enter their hosting account, you can't do anything. I can also see that this is not a domain, but a subdomain of cwc.net, so if it is them that deny to give you the passwords, i beleive there is little or nothing to do.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: need help

its not cwc (cable an wireless) cwc went bust or sold up a few years ago boltblue run it now but thay dont offer the subdomain service ne more to new costomers i dident think i could do ne fin i tryd a hack in the gustbook wich took it offline.

Comment

Working...
      X