Another link question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another link question

I have set up and published my website. I can go to my index page by typing in my website address. I have a button that lets you "enter" the site, leading to an "about" page. After I get to the about page I can not get any of the links in that page to work, I can't even get back to the index page. The error message at the bottom of the screen states DNS error or Cannot find server. What have I done wrong? Does it take a while for links to synch after publishing? All of the links are leading to where they are supposed to be (all correct names for the pages).

Thanks, Mandy

Originally posted by siouxapps
    I have set up and published my website. I can go to my index page by typing in my website address. I have a button that lets you "enter" the site, leading to an "about" page. After I get to the about page I can not get any of the links in that page to work, I can't even get back to the index page. The error message at the bottom of the screen states DNS error or Cannot find server. What have I done wrong? Does it take a while for links to synch after publishing? All of the links are leading to where they are supposed to be (all correct names for the pages).

Thanks, Mandy
    Can you post a link to your pages, please?
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

please publish the page and we will look at it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

the site is www.siouxcitydna.com. Thanks.

Mandy

Comment

You have created your hyperlinks in your menu buttons incorrectly. Please review the tutorials and recreate them. the only hyperlink that is created correctly is on your main page.
          Last edited by VodaHost; 08-30-2005, 04:21 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

No wonder it is the only one that works. Didn't mean to treat them "badly". Thanks Brad, I'll go back and see what I did wrong.

Comment

I dnoh!

Your hyperlinks worked fine on my computer! Is it working now or something or is it just my computer?

Comment

Working...
              X