Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal header image requires secure location

Hi Guys
    First thanks for a great product I`m having a lot of fun creating my replacement website.
    Just a couple of questions tho`
    I love the mouse roll over function, is it possible to use this without it acting as a link?
    I intend to use paypal and would like to use their option of using creating a header image for their invoices to give the page that appears on their site when the customer pays a look like it belongs to you, but they say the image should be on a secure server. How can I do this?
    Last question (for this time) when the site is published is it possible to have images at the hosted location that are not connected to the site itself? I was thinking for such things as the paypal image that only appears on their page but the location for the image needs to be stored somewhere else.

Thanks and once again, great product (BlueVoda)
    Paul
    Paul
    www.tinwolf.co.uk

Re: Paypal header image requires secure location

Submit a support ticket with your image and we will put it behind our secure https for you.

Please include your VodaHost customer ID number.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ummm I have a similar question. I talked to Paypal about the SSL, and they recommended I use a shopping cart called MALS-E....well I went thru and filled out tons of info there...can't seem to find that info anywhere on MY website (or a cart for that matter) and wonder..can I just get rid of it somehow and go back to the 'simple way" of life? Do what VH said and send my header to be put behind an SSL?

If I do that, do I then just notify paypal that this is done and have them direct me how to make it appear on their "shopping cart" or checkout page? (Is there really a difference?)

Thanks, I know I'm being the pain of the day lol.

Leeza

Comment

Yes you can. I would avoid third party carts, check out our soholaunch.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X