Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is getting to be TOO much fun...

seems I've become a "regular" on here, lol. Ok, first question of the day:

I am busy setting up hyperlinks within my pages. Once I've done them I go back to check and be sure I've input the path properly...but 1/2 the time the hyperlink box displays nothing, as though I have NOT input any link info to begin with. Anyone know what's up with that? What I can do to make the linking work first time around?

Thanks,

Leeza

Re: this is getting to be TOO much fun...

Welcome to BlueVoda you will find it a great place to be and a great software that is simple at times. wished i knew what hyperlinking was and how to do it or i would give you the correct answer my only question is is it not displaying in preview mode? or have you bought into BlueVoda to have it published? i find it easier to buy into BV and then create and publish as i go.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Leeza, the only times I've had that happen, I really believe I missed a step - like closed the box instead of saying ok - or maybe even said cancel instead of ok.

But since I've only had it happen a couple times out of hundreds of pages and probably thousands of hyperlinks, I can't do much more than speculate here. Just make sure you click ok to close that window!
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Make sure you save after linking. Also, I found that if you are linking text, you must first select it by highlighting it, not by just being in the text box.
        www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Thanks all! I'll pay close attention and see if the problem is MINE.

Leeza

Comment

Working...
          X