This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable To Save Pages.

SuddenlyI cannot save pages in BV, I can upload OK but when I try to save the page I get the following error..

'UNABLE TO SAVE DOCUMENT'

Any help greatly appreciated.

Brian

Re: Unable To Save Pages.

Are you trying to replace a page? Example if both pages ABC and DEF are open and you are trying to save the first as DEF, BlueVoda will not let you save it until you close the second.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
      Are you trying to replace a page? Example if both pages ABC and DEF are open and you are trying to save the first as DEF, BlueVoda will not let you save it until you close the second.
      No, it's a page that has been established for some time and I was simply updating it, I uploaded it OK but am unable to save the changes, the changes are reflected when viewed via the 'net and obviously locally. This just doesn't apply to one page but to all pages where I've made changes.

I'm now reluctant to close the program because I'm not sure if the BV editor will reflect the changes when I re-open the program?

This is all compounded by the fact that I have made many changes to the site, they've all uploaded OK but I am unable to save any of them locally, my concern is that after closing BV that when I re-open it the changes will not be reflected.

??

Brian

Comment

try saving them with a diffrent name.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks and oddly enough that works. However below is the error message I get when I try to save the page under its previous name.

Trouble is that I now have several pages which have different names to those on the menu, in addition thee menu is designed in Flash which isn't easily changed!

Are you now telling me that every time I update this site I will have to use a different name to save a page and redesign the menu to suit?

Comment

And now...........

Quite unexpectedly I am able to save all pages under their correct names?

Could this be something to do with Halloween?

Many thanks for your help and especially to someone who seems to have waved a magic wand!

Cheers

Brian

Comment

Hocus Pocus

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X