Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to clear away old threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to clear away old threads?

Now that I have finished my website I am somewhat embarrased by old threads. Can I remove them in some way? I am still a bit confused about responding and thanking those who offer such patient help.

My Web site is finished except I would like to include a credit to BlueVoda, using an icon if one is available.

PixelPainter,
    dabsoflight.com
    www.dabsoflight.com

For fine pixel art and photos
    pixelpainter@verizon.net

Re: Is there a way to clear away old threads?

dont worry about your old threads, they will help future newbees - we all ask weird questions when we are just beginning, I have learned a lot by reading others threads. As far as thanking - do so when ever you can and help others the way you were helped. BTW like your site. The pixel art is very interesting. ann
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Why not join the Vodahost affiliate programme? That way you can promote voda on your site, and also get some extra money yourself if people sign up through it! The affiliate site is www.vodahost.com/partner

Oh, and don't worry about your old threads. We all (or myself anyway!) started off by asking some embarressingly simple questions, but those questions and answers are still there to help others finding their way around!
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Don't forget that the most stupid question is the one you don't ask.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
        royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

aye i agree and i have had my share of stupid question that were already on the forums and it helped me with the answers. so never be embarrassed by past questions, i know i have already placed several embarrassing questions on BVF.
          "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Are we supposed to be embarrassed by our posts..?? oh my.. I'm in so much s*** it's not funny.

Comment

You know.. I just visited your website again.. you are atrue artists in every which ever way.. don;t worry mate.. your posts are no different and you shouldnt be embarrassed by anything.. Thanks for a great web site.

Comment

Working...
              X