Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username and password for FTP manager

Hello,
    I can't access the FTP manager with the username and password I did receive fron Vodahost. I did change my my c-panel login, but has this anything to do with it??
    Belgian Paul

Re: Username and password for FTP manager

Yes, if you have changed your main password, it will affect your FTP and publish passwords as well.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK.
      Thank you for the quick reply.
      But it doesn't work with the new username and password I did change in c-panel? Can it be blocked?

Comment

What new username ? you can't change your username, only your password. See if you can login in your CP. And Yes, you can be blocked out of your site. If that is the case, submit a support ticket.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign,
          I changed my username for the Soholaunch. But that is an other program..and has nothing to do with cpanel or FTP manager.
          I could log in to cpanel, so I had to be able to log in to FTP manager and I could.
          Thanks for your help.
          Belgian Paul

Comment

Working...
          X