Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ($rs=mysql_fetch_array($rs_query))

Hello everybody,
    I purchased a php script on-line that was supposed to be very easily integrated. I have had no replies to the emails I have since sent to the author. Sarah did suggest I post a project at a certain site, which I did but then I decided I did not want strangers having access to my cpanel. I know nothing about php, but I have been able to nut out a lot of it and those pages are now working okay. However, I have come across one that is giving me no end of trouble. My browser gives the error that ($rs=mysql_fetch_array($rs_query)) is not a valid mysql result resource. When I went looking on google with that query everything seemed to refer to ASP which also means nothing to me. When I copy the file into my HTML editor and preview it, it actually shows up fairly well, with the exception of showing a few text lines that should not show (presumably because it is php and not HTML). But entering via the URL on my browser just gives the above error. Can anyone suggest what the problem might be? Is the problem in the database, or in the way the query is written?

You should take sarahs advice and hire a pro. Change your password as soon as they are done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X