X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browser problem?

Hello I am new here and with Blue Voda.
    I recognised the following problem:
    My just made index.html wil show and work if use the menu option File-> Preview in browser. But if i try to open it in my browser outside of the BlueVoda environment then it shows me only squares and letters. So it is then not formatted. My browser is IE6

has anyone a vision what is wrong or what i am doing wrong?

thanks

smurf

Re: browser problem?

I your page published..??

Comment

Hello,
      if i have a index.html en click right and take the advantage to open with IE then it should work i think but it is not....

Comment

Smurf.. I don't quiet understand what you mean by take the advantage to open with IE.. IE can open html files, but may not always open complete html pages.. the fact that you are working on a html page means that you are not in the actual BlueVoda Program.. so that I can understand what is going on.. why don't you tell me:

1. How did you get the html page (did you publish it and save it from your live web account..??)
        2. Do you host with VodaHost..?
        3. If you have a hosting account.. why can't you see the page by uploading it to the server.
        4. Didn't you preview it in IE when you hit the preview button in BlueVoda..?

Your browser is showing boxes and letters because it doesn't recognize the lanuguage the file is written.. is your page html or is it bvp..??

Comment

Hello In the BlueVoda preview it is oké. But i know understand.... that it is nessecairy to host it by VodaHost. It is not possible to use it at another account that i already have, because it is not possible to change te upload ipadress. It's a pitty. I have to use another sitebuilder, unless there is a possibility to save it before uploading as html file

sorry for taking your time.

Comment

Sorry, BV will only publish on VH servers.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X