Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeping the menu and changing pages

My title does not really explain it.

But im having an issue with my navig menu.

i want to have my menu, and when the user clicks on a link, the 80% of the left side changes to that page while the menu still remaining on the right side of the screen.

is that possible with BV?

In simple terms....just to keep the menu on the right side of the screen without having to put it on each page, its a hassel to update each page if i add a new one.

thanks

Shane
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Re: keeping the menu and changing pages

What's your address?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Comment

You can use iframes (which I don't personally do or like) or you can clone the page with the navigation bar - then just build the rest of the page around it - or you can copy and paste the navigation bar into each page as you make it - using the copy and paste features from the icons on the tool bar. (using them there puts it in the same location on each page).
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

How do i create Iframes?

i'll give it a try

Comment

This link: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...r-i-frame.html will show you how to use the iframes for the menu bar. Using the iframe for the content, while remaining always in the same (index) page is not advisable.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X