Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My Name Is Abdiaziz A Dude and i Live In Washington DC I Own www.hafun.org Account ID # 11115 .
    Hi there every One,i would like to get help because i dont know how to Linking my pages together i have watched the tuttorial but i still didnt get how to connect it for example when i would like to publish about hafun in the navigation bar i dont now how to do it i mean am i suppost to make a new page about hafun and then do what???????? Please help me i have been trying to figure it out for 4 hours and still i cant.

Thank You Very Much

Re: Hello

Please assist me i i gave you my account ID and my Domain name how can i link my pages together
    Thank You

Comment

Dude,

Consider that your links are instructions for the computer to send a message to your web-site telling it what web page to display. Therefore, you must always have your website as PART of the link. That way it knows where to go. The second part of the link is -what page of the web-site that is to be shown. Your web-pages will be html format.

So the first part of the link is going to be your website URL which is:
      http://www.hafun.org

The second part will be the name of the web-page. For example;
      http://www.hafun.org/about_hafun.html

Now- it is very important that the links match the web-page. If your page is About_Hafun.html but your link is about_hafun.html, it will not work as one uses capitals and one does not.

I hope that helps.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

okey but www.hafun.org/about_hafun.html i made the navigation menu but how do i publish this page in the web as a line in my website????

Comment

You published an index page. Now publish about_hafun.

Then- make sure your links are correct on the index page (as I have shown you above) and then re-publish your index page.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Correct the link in the "About Hafun" button. You have missed the .html at the end of the link.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hey Navaldesign!

I think there are other issues too. When I added the .html- it still didn't work. I think he hasn't published the other pages yet or there is a spelling error somewhere.

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

hi there i have added www.hafun.org/about_hafun.html in the navigate bar but how do i publish a page that contains about hafun and add it to my www.hafun.org/about_hafun.html

Comment

Create a page just as you did the index. Then choose -"Save page as" and name it about_hafun. THen publish it the same way you did the index page.

Now- when you set up a link in the navigation bar
                  http://www.hafun.org/about_hafun.html - it will bring up that page

Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

simply publish your page as you did with your "index". Save it on your computer as "about_hafun", and click on "Publish". Correct also the link in your button as said above

Good day Andy, yes, there must be other issues. I understand that the "about_hafun" page has not yet been published.

Sorry, made there before me.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

okey i have made about hafun page and saved it to about_hafun and published it but were do i get the link of about hafun ??

Thank You

Comment

Okey thank you very much i got it
                        thanks again Voda Host is the best thank you andy and naval

Comment

i forgot how do i name the page i mean when it appears on the browser

Comment

If you mean a page title, right click on your page (in Blue Voda) Page Properties and write the text you want to identify your page, do not make it too long. Click Ok, Save and publish.
                            Bill
                            www.blueearthtea.com
                            www.ftaaconsulting.com
                            www.iaval.com
                            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thank You very much sir and have a good day

Comment

Working...
                              X