tutorial trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutorial trouble

Sorry to intrude on your thread but it sounds as if you are further ahead of me. I just joined am trying to figure out how to post a question on the community forum.

Re: tutorial trouble

Originally posted by mavio
    Sorry to intrude on your thread but it sounds as if you are further ahead of me. I just joined am trying to figure out how to post a question on the community forum.

You post a question in the same fashion as you just posted this statement, a few things to remember though. Before you post your question use the search in the header at the top of the forum, and you may find several posts regarding your question and be able to find the answer there. Failing that, post your question in the appropriate section of the forum and you will be answered.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you LadyEye.

1. I have searched the forums, done the downloads, read the FAQ's, watched the tutorials and still can't figure out how to actually starting building the website. I made an outline of my website, and in fact, pretty much have designed the site in MS Word. I am ready to start transfering content to actual web pages but have not been able to find that process.

2. I have a domain name registered though MS Exchange server. Do I have to transfer my domain to BlueVoda?

3. I have not paid BlueVoda for web hosting yet. I am willing to do so but would like to see how successful I am at building the website before paying. Can i build it and then pay before publishing.

While no expert i have built and published a website before when i had my domain registration through register.com. Unfortunately, it did not transfer over when i switched to MS server exchange. I also changed my domain name at the same time.

Comment

sorry grumpy old man ... I can't assist with your problem and seems your thread is being used for other purposes .... someone will help you soon. If you are having problems with "forms" go to the section about "forms" and post your problem you are having there and probably someone like Naval or David will help you out, they are the experts that come to mind.

Mavio

Blue Voda web builder is a free download, that you can play around with, but you cannot publish until you have an account. It is an excellent site builder and with your experience you should be able to discover how to use it. Have you downloaded the free blue voda web builder? The support at Voda Host will transfer your domain name over to their server for free, part of the package once you join. If you are having trouble using the site builder you should say exactly what trouble you are having. Do you not know how to create text, insert an image, size of your page, or what is it exactly you do not understand?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by grumpy old man
          Hi from scotassist.com

I am trying to create some forms using the tutorials #1 and #2, but they both stop part way through despite repeated attempts including re-connection.
          Could someone please have a look and fix them?

Thank you.
          Please check your internet connection, the tutorials work perfectly.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
          X