Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website nearly finished

Hi all,

The "bones" of it are done, just have to go through with meta's and that but would like to know what you guys think...

www.superfastincome.com

Paul
    Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
    www.aromaskincare.co.uk
    www.thebirthbox.com

Good job.

It is very easy on the eyes.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

paulb

A great looking and easy to read site, I like it. You only have 8 browser errors which is almost impossble to acheive. I think Blue Voda main page has 10 browser errors, Very good. You ask for an opinion and it would be unfair if I was dishonest. I suggest centering you page and cut way back on the keywords. Besides that all I can say is wow! it probably the best search engine friendly page I have seen. Only use keywords that are on your content page. I am no expert pet121

Comment

I agree with the others, it's very well put together and looks GREAT!

From a purely aesthetic point of view, however, I see one sentence on your home page that I would recommend editing in some way or another. "Although we are based in the UK, what we recommend and do for you can help you to MAKE YOU MONEY from your website right across the globe."

It's a small thing admittedly, but it is the type of sentence that makes a reader stumble a little, and if a reader stumbles he may lose confidence in you. Just a thought, take it for what it's worth.

But as I said, your site is very well done. Nice job.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank you all for the great advice,

Pet121,

How do I rectify the browser errors (or more to the point where are they) ..many thanks though for this valuable info,

I have also had a lot of good advice from a bunch of guys who are well versed in affiliate marketing and if it helps anyone this is what they said,

1) There is no real original content, all that appears to them is affiliate products and this generally is very hard to get into

2) It is better to offer original material and then offer these info products as an add on.

3) This area is highly targeted, I would be a very small fish in a massive pond and probably get eaten by the sharks ... better to be a big fish in a small pond... in other words "find a niche"

Now given that these guys make at least $350 to $1000 every month from each of their websites (some have over 200 mini sites) I'm taking notice.

But to be honest this website was kind of an experiment in SEO. I figured that if I could crack it in this highly competitive area then all my other niche sites should do fairly well. So far so good, Google is spidering the site every day (but only the first page is showing) Msn and others have nearly all the website showing. So I will wait and see. One thing I can tell you, it isn't Rocket Science as some SEO companies would have you believe, do the basics and you will get there....

Cheers

Paul
          www.aromaskincare.co.uk
          www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

Just done a bit of a revamp based on advice given...
            www.aromaskincare.co.uk
            www.thebirthbox.com

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by racefan20
              I agree with the others, it's very well put together and looks GREAT!

From a purely aesthetic point of view, however, I see one sentence on your home page that I would recommend editing in some way or another. "Although we are based in the UK, what we recommend and do for you can help you to MAKE YOU MONEY from your website right across the globe."

It's a small thing admittedly, but it is the type of sentence that makes a reader stumble a little, and if a reader stumbles he may lose confidence in you. Just a thought, take it for what it's worth.

But as I said, your site is very well done. Nice job.
              even though the advice was not directly to me I understand your
              point and am going over my site to make sure it is easy to read.

Thank you for the tip.

Jet
              Every one has talent, they just need to look for it.

http://www.selectsilkscreenings.com

Promtoinal products for your business.

http://www.strongpromotions.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jet
                even though the advice was not directly to me I understand your
                point and am going over my site to make sure it is easy to read.

Thank you for the tip.

Jet
                Happy to help!
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

love the site, good lay out
                  www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
                  BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
                  Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
                  X