argh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• argh

Help...the website is www.rhinestonephoenixcharityfoundation.ca, I have changed my history page to read just history and added more info to it. I deleted the original page that read society history, have changed the navigation links by starting them over, saved thenew page and published.
    when I access the website and click from page to page via link on page
    the old history page comes up, but if I click history page off the index
    the correct page is there. I have refeshed the page over and over a hundred times it feels and do not know what to do, as the old page will not continue
    and the new page does...so i want to get rid of this page that reads society history when access from the link on index title holders...I have redone all
    the links 2 times now.
    thanks
    Max

Re: argh

Try clearing cache and history.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: argh

If your new page reads "History" on the top, and the old one had "Society History" on the top, then i asure you that the new page is coming up through your page links.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X