Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page design scrambled

Hi,
    tried publishing a new index page with hyperlinks on the top of page as menu instead of using bulky menu buttons. I used alot of background colour also and it is all messed up. Site is www.waskipper.com anyone got the answer PLEASE?

Thanks regards Pete

Re: page design scrambled

Originally posted by isack04
    Hi,
    tried publishing a new index page with hyperlinks on the top of page as menu instead of using bulky menu buttons. I used alot of background colour also and it is all messed up. Site is www.waskipper.com anyone got the answer PLEASE?

Thanks regards Pete
    Looks to me that you hit background color of the font, as opposed to font color (easy to do, buttons are right beside each other) .... delete them and insert them again, being careful to hit the font color, instead of font background color (use the one on the left) ... I think that will cure your trouble ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Are you talking about the area of clicking on what type of skipper they are? If so, just select the text, click on the link icon and type in the address www.domainname.com/link.html
      You might consider removing the colbolt blue at the top. It makes it look a bit messy. Just a suggestion.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Hi,

thanks for your help and advice. Itried to colour segments in with the background colour and for some reason it went a bit wierd. I ended up colouring with the shape changer and it seemed to fix the problem but now have another problem.

Hope business is good scuba diver because i am planning doing a similar thing for Australia.

Thanks regards Pete.

Comment

Whats your other problem?
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
          X