advertising on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advertising on site

I like what I have seen so far...but I have seen websites where there is lots of advertising by the host added to the site. How much advertising and popups from other sources should I expect to see added to my website?
    Rockytopp

VodaHost will Never Ever, Ever place any advertising, pop up, pop under or banners of any type on your site. All VodaHost banners that you see on our customers sites are 100% voluntary and placed their by the customers themselves. The reason they have done this is because they have joined our affiliate program and earn a commission by promoting us.

What does this tell you? It tells you that our customers are VERY satisfied that they want everybody to know what a fantastic company we are.

I look forward to having you as a customer.

Last edited by VodaHost; 09-05-2005, 09:55 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Wonderful news

Thanks for the response, and what wonderful news that is. I have familiarized myself somewhat with your site, and with the website builder, and am confident it is exactly what I need to help me build a great website. I will join just as soon as I can gather together my fee for the first year....shouldn't take long. I am most anxious to get that part behind me and get my domain name, and all. I, too, will be most happy to put your hosting banner on my site even without a commission.
      Rockytopp
      Last edited by rockytopp; 09-05-2005, 09:45 PM. Reason: Added a sentence and a signature

Comment

Working...
      X