email encryption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email encryption

I have done all I could but I think I need some advice on email encryption. I want to protect my email address and encrypt it so I am protected from spam bots. Is this the right thing to do and what is the best method for me. Any advice would be great. Thank You gaswizard

Re: email encryption

Are you referring to protecting your email addresses used/published on your website? (Your questions need to be a little more descriptive....)

The obviously prominent suggestion here at VodaTalk has been the use of a secure, vailidated email Form rather than the simple hyperlink with a "mailto:" function. Simple email Forms work fine, but there is the remote risk that the email address fields may suffer "injection" by automated systems, thereby using your email function to send out mass spam blasts at your expense. Thus, the secure and validated email Forms.

You will find easy to follow and detailed instructions on how to utilitze this feature HERE, courtesy of General Naval.

(Every answer to to your questions have been answered before, and are easy to find by performing a Search on the Forums!)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: email encryption

That is exactly what I want to do. I want to post my email address on my website but I want to protect it from bots.

Thank You
      Paul
      www.qualitylighting.net

Comment

Working...
      X