Gray'd out icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gray'd out icons

Can't be a Voda issue surely, must be coincidence, but just after I altered my site a tad (www.kengar.com) all the words under my desktop program icons gray'd out. They still work with a click as before, but why have they gray'd out? How do I get my nice little white words back?

Re: Gray'd out icons

You must have somehow hit the display properties in your control panel of your computer, not blue voda issue...

control panel, appearance and themes, display, appearance, color scheme, (default) blue is the default of microsoft, and under the desktop tab make it blue ... this should fix it ... remember to press okay and apply

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Ladyeye, will try that. (And as an ex army vet I like your poppy...nice)

Comment

yw kenkew ... hope that works for you ... I'm honored to display the poppy, thank you ..... and as a collie owner myself, may I say I like your avatar .... mine is a miniature collie and she is browns and lt golden tones .... she's adorable.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Your advice worked, many thanks....and don't we have a lot in common? (Pity I'm too old for you...sigh)

Comment

Working...
          X