Menu Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu Bars

After a lot of trial and error I was finally able to get my site up and running. I still need to do some updates and will probably publish a new version by the end of the month. I have however run into a problem with menu bars.

I used menu bars extensively on my site, and some of them do not come up with the right text. They all come up with the right url behind them but the viewable text is wrong. I suspect that this is because I used the same bars and they probably have the same filename. I have no idea how to change those names, as allthat is done by BlueVoda behind the scenes.

Any ideas?

Can you give us some examples? What is your website? And which pages are affected?

Pablo
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

My site is www.qaptaq.org, on the main page, the menu bar on the side has two bars that say Membership. The first one should say Ceremonies. This is what it says when I look at it in Blue Voda. On the page www.qaptaq.org/statements the menu bar at the top of the page underneath the title, has all wrong text, with the text that does appear taken from the similar bar on the www.qaptaq.org/ceremonies page. All of the bars direct you to the correct place but are labled wrong.

Comment

If you've copied the menu from another page it's possible that the menu's have the same id's. At the moment the only way to 'fix' this is to recreate the menubar.
        This behaviour will be improved in the upcoming release of BlueVoda.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

That is exactly whatI did, was use copy & past to create my menu bars. I will do the bars from scatch with my next update. thanks.

Comment

Having just fixed it, I found that I did not need to redo the entire menu bars. All I had to do was remove the ones that had the wrong text and add new ones with the correct text. All in all much easier than I had thought.

Comment

Working...
            X