Pubishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubishing

Hello, can you publish your web pages to any web sit are do you have to pubish you web page just to Blue Voda web site?

Re: Pubishing

If you are talking about the pages that you make with blue voda web builder, yes you must purchase the account with voda host to be able to publish those pages .... they are not able to be published with any other web hosting company, but then who would want to..

Voda has the best of everything, so build your pages, sign up, we look forward to you joining us!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok thanks...I already have a web site host that I had for the last 4 years. I was looking for a web program to use to redo my web site that I all ready have. I really like the Bluevode program but you can`t publish the web pages on to any other web site. I guess that the big drawback with the program. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by ron041150
        ok thanks...I already have a web site host that I had for the last 4 years. I was looking for a web program to use to redo my web site that I all ready have. I really like the Bluevode program but you can`t publish the web pages on to any other web site. I guess that the big drawback with the program. Thanks for the info.

yw. ... not really a drawback though, voda host is very good transferring your domain to their hosting, you will find it is very worthwhile ... you can't beat it!! And they will transfer free!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X