kathrynpollard.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kathrynpollard.com

When I log in with my email address and password my name does not come up on the community forum. Would you please attend to this.
    My name is Kathryn Pollard, my email address is kathryn.pollard@optusnet.com.au my client ID 11137, my domain name is kathrynpollard.com
    I paid up as a new member on November 4 2006. My email address, which I have not changed, was not accepted until 2 days ago but still does not allow me to be accepted in my name on the community forum.
    I did not log in as Fergus O'Hara.
    My name is Kathryn Pollard. The only reason why Fergus got in contact was because, he though he is not a member, he was able to get into the community forum. He asked questions on my behalf because I was not accepted as a member even though I had paid up. If you don't want me as a member for some reason please let me know and I will find another host. I have been trying to get access to the community forum for 11 days now!!!!I am human. I respect other peoples time and like that respect to be reciprocated.

Re: kathrynpollard.com

Kathryn, you don't need to have a VH account to be able to get into this forum. When you download the latest version of BV, you will find an option to enter the Community Forum, just sign up. Your forum ID and passwrod are not the same as your VH ones.

Go back to your welcome e-mail, the "support" section.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
    X