Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that I have purchased a year's worth of VodaHost hosting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that I have purchased a year's worth of VodaHost hosting...

... I have a question.

What kind of processor does VodaHost offer, What Gateway does it operate through, and Is it compatible with a third-party shopping cart such as CartManager ( http://www.cartmanager.com ) ?

Your replies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and have an excellent evening.

Re: Now that I have purchased a year's worth of VodaHost hosting...

You can find all the information on the prcessors, etc on the VH info pages - start here: http://www.vodahost.com/features.htm

But I can tell you that you can use CM - look at either store in my signature - I think it's great.

VH is the hosting company - you can build any store with any shopping cart you want - I build in the awesome BV builder offered by VH and use CM.

Good luck to you with your site.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Excuse me for jumping in here, but I am interested in Cart Manager after looking at your site. I originally wanted to use Soho but I much perfer VH so now I need a shopping cart system. I visited their site but they do not list prices. Can you tell me how much it costs?
      Carol
      Bloomingtails
      www.bloomingtailsdogboutique.com

Comment

Hi Carol, you can find prices here:
        www.moxie-enter-prises.com/cartmanager.html

I love it for many reasons - I can build in BV - and I can have all the options I want for shipping, etc in CM. From that same link you can also go into CM and download a free 2 week trial. If you like it after that time, you can come back and order - and everything you've done it will be saved into your paid version. (I don't know how long it'll be saved - but for a bit after the trial runs out.)
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X