Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra landing pages

Hi,
    I have a website www.loseweight-secrets.com and I want to publish extra landing pages so that I can be more specific (do not know if I even have the terminology correct). Some would possibly be diet, overweight child etc. So I am thinking ..............secrets.com/diet.html................. Can anyone tell me how to do this in BV or if I am on the wrong track, get me on the right track?
    Grateful advice.

Re: Extra landing pages

Originally posted by tightstop
    Hi,
    I have a website www.loseweight-secrets.com and I want to publish extra landing pages so that I can be more specific (do not know if I even have the terminology correct). Some would possibly be diet, overweight child etc. So I am thinking ..............secrets.com/diet.html................. Can anyone tell me how to do this in BV or if I am on the wrong track, get me on the right track?
    Grateful advice.

I am thinking what you are asking for is "Adding additional pages to your website". If this is so, this can be achieved by

making another page .... naming it secrets .... adding a link to this "secrets" page from your main page .... to add the link, you could link the word by highlighting it and inserting a link ... the link would look like this ... www.lose-weight-secrets.com/secrets.html

You would publish this "secrets" page just as is secrets

it automatically gets converted to .html when published

then you have a 2nd page to your website, linked from your first page, and you can continue for eternity .....

publish as secrets
    link as above .....

Other ways of linking is by using a navigation bar, or a menu bar, found on the left side of your tools in your blue voda web builder

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Add lots of pages to your website - and optimize each one for different terms, etc. It's very good for the se's. And they will send people to whichever page best fits the terms people search for - so each page needs to be connected via navigation - easy navigation - on the site.

You are definitely on the right track!!!! And Holly gave you the how-to.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

I have a question related to this. I know you can crreate extra web pages and go to them through a link from your main page. What if you want to have a different domain name that points directly to one of those pages? For example if you want www.secrets.biz to go directly to www.lose-weight-secrets.com/secrets.html

Comment

Hi,
          Couple of alternatives on this one.

1. Have a sub domain IE: www.secrets.lose-weight-secrets.com/ this is a little like another site or sub site.
          2. A sub directory IE: www.lose-weight-secrets/secrets/index.com
          3. Buy some more domains & make some more sites.
          4. Buy some more domains & point them at your existing site.
          (I believe this is done with a redirect?)

PS. is this one yours? www.secrets.lose-weight-secrets.com/
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X