Domain timed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain timed out

A 12031 error means that the connection to the server was reset. If you are using a wireless adapter, the adapter may have lost its association with the access point. If you are using a modem, the network coverage was lost. Keep trying to up/load files. You also may want to try the below work around for connection time outs: 1. In windows go to Start, select run and type: Regedit 2. Find this key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BlueVoda 7\BlueVoda 7\Publish\ 3. Add a new DWORD value with the name ConnectionTimeout 4. Enter the value in seconds for example 360 (default is 30)

This is my problem.

1 I did the above...deleted my net files...and delted my history...how do I delete a cache? Is it because of the computer I am? It is VERY fast internet, internal modem etc.

I sent in a support ticket and my URL is www.embrace-education.org.

Re: Domain timed out

HELP! I need this website by Monday!

Comment

Re: Domain timed out

Inside of your blue voda web builder you can also adjust the timing out, go to the toolbar at the top of the page and then go to

tools, options, publish

change the amount of time in here

It is probably just a glitch at the current time, continue to try, it will work itself out I am sure ....

In the meantime you could continue to build your pages and have them all ready to publish when the lines unclog ... and publishing becomes quicker ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X