Can I add an RSS feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I add an RSS feed?

Is there a way in Bluvoda to add an RSS feed? My website is about hiking and so for example if we wanted to add some google news about hiking then is there a way to put an RSS feed on the site.

I tried the HTML tool but dosn't work I guess because I need some kind of RSS reader?

Thanks

Originally posted by fun-colorado-family-hikes
    Is there a way in Bluvoda to add an RSS feed? My website is about hiking and so for example if we wanted to add some google news about hiking then is there a way to put an RSS feed on the site.

I tried the HTML tool but dosn't work I guess because I need some kind of RSS reader?

Thanks
    This is a good source to check out: http://www.feeddigest.com/
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks, I took a loook at the site and it looks like can't sign up until sep 10. But looks like it will do just what i need.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by fun-colorado-family-hikes
        Thanks, I took a loook at the site and it looks like can't sign up until sep 10. But looks like it will do just what i need.

Thanks!
        Looks like they're doing a server upgrade, I hadn't realized that (although it might explain why some of my feeds have been hit and miss lately). It's a cool engine, pretty much does everything for you.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
        X