Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with shopping site

hey i am new here?

i would just liek to know how do i create a shopping website ? with all professional features etc.

Re: Help with shopping site

Hello,

If you've already purchased a your hosting and you are trying to construct your website you can go to www.paypal.com sign in, or create an account if you don't have one and then you can make buy now buttons for your site, or maybe even a shopping cart!

Let me know..
    What's your website link?
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi there!

There is a forum further down on the main forum page all about shopping carts. A good one is:
      http://www.vodahost.com/soholaunch.htm
      Hope thats what you were looking for.
      Regards
      Teri

Comment

There are plenty of shopping cart and sites available for you to choose from. Without knowing more about what you want to sell, etc - it's hard to tell you which option would be better for you.

You could use BV and add shopping buttons through Paypal - Mals ecommerce, Cart Manager and others.

You could go with a shopping cart template like Soho, OScommerce, Zen cart and others.

What you need the cart to do for you and how you want to design - and how much knowledge you have can help you decide.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I need major help with this shopping stuff

Hey i am business owner, and i sell coats jackets etc for women , i have made a website on bluevoda, i havent registered for hosting with vodahost yet but soon will hopefully,

I got a major problem: i have built my site and evrything, But i dont know how to get the shopping running i want a professional shopping site,

like i order items , and they be stored into the shopping cart etc, and then customer pays, by credit card pay pal ,e-voucher, etc,

a reciept is sent out to their email for purchase and aprroval of order or declined etc, and then i can late ons end out shippment info, tracking number etc

hoe do i do this this is too hard, i need help please

can someone bulid it for me
          this is all i need just the shipping stuff

also i want to be able to edit the pages when say that item is finished and when item is finshed i want ti show item sold out etc ont he website ...

please help thank you

Comment

You can do what you just said with any of the methods I gave you above. All of them can be done professionally. Which one is right for you I can't say.

Having the feature you mention about showing items sold out - means you probably want to look at a catalog driven shopping cart - which means you won't build in BV - and I don't know if Soho has that capability - but I believe OSCommerce does.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks for that , so can i just make my wensote on oscommerce and host with vodahost

Comment

Working...
              X